Borgata Online Play+ is an easy and quick way to make deposits and withdrawals at Borgata Online Casino. It is a cashless payment option that makes it possible for you to move funds quickly and instantly to your Borgata online casino account, so you can immediately start playing. You don’t have to reveal any private financial information, such as your credit/debit card and bank account details, to the casino.
We highly recommend Borgata Online Play+ to all US players registered at the site because it’s not only safe and convenient but also cost-effective and boasts a 100% success rate. Besides, you can easily manage your bankroll and use your Play+ account/card to pay wherever the Discover Network cards are accepted. Let’s find out more about the Borgata Online Play+ system, its available deposit methods for online casino games, security information, pros, and cons.
Not interested in Borgata? Check out the other casinos and sportsbooks in New Jersey: BetMGM, PartyCasino, 888 Casino, William Hill, Caesars, SugarHouse Casino, Golden Nugget, Tropicana and Virgin Casino, 888 sportsbook, William Hill Sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook, Borgata Online Sportsbook, Hard Rock Sportsbook, BetMGM Sportsbook, PointsBet Sportsbook, FoxBet Sportsbook, and FanDuel Sportsbook.
Overview of Borgata Online Play+ Deposits
Play+ online casinos are becoming increasingly popular because of how quickly and safely they allow you to deposit funds. Borgata Online Casino is a classic example that has become a darling of players in New Jersey. The Borgata Online Play+ combines what you love about both the Borgata Casino Loyalty Program (also known as M Life Rewards Card) with the convenience and safety of Play+.
This cash-free payment method allows you to instantly deposit funds from your Play+ Online Account, bypassing the need for a bank account, credit card, or debit card. All that you have to do is upload funds to Play+ Prepaid Account with your traditional bank cards, checking account, PayPal, ACH, Discover Network, eChecks, and so forth.
Since this is Borgata’s own branded prepaid Play+ product, you can expect all of your deposits to clear instantly and without any trouble. You can also make withdrawals of your winnings from Borgata Online Casino using this method. What’s even more exciting is that you can withdraw funds using the prepaid card wherever PULSE, NYCE, and Discover Network cards are accepted, making it an attractive option for players who want to move their funds seamlessly and swiftly.
How to Enroll with Borgata Online Play+
Before sinking your teeth into your favorite games, you’ll want to set up a Borgata Online Play+ account. Signing up is simple and straightforward – just follow these easy steps:
1) Access your Borgata online casino account. Use your standard credentials to log into your account and navigate to the Deposit page of the site’s Cashier section.
2) Add a new Borgata Online Play+ account. Click the “Play+” button to select it as your funding method and kick-start the sign-up process.
3) Provide your personal verification information. In the next step, you will be asked to enter your Date of Birth and Social Security Number in order to finish the enrollment details.
4) Confirm your mailing info. Verify that your mailing details are correct on the registration form. Next, read and agree to the Borgata Online Play+ Terms & Conditions and click ‘Enroll’ to complete the process.
With a successful sign-up, your Borgata Online Play+ account is ready to be funded and used for New Jersey casino deposits/withdrawals. Your personal Borgata Play+ Prepaid Card will arrive in the mail to the address you provided within 10 to 14 working days.
Adding Funds to your Borgata Online Play+ Account
You can fund your Borgata Online Play+ account using major bank cards (Discover, Amex, VISA, or MasterCard), eCheck (online banking), or via e-wallets like PayPal.
Using a credit/debit card: To add funds using bank cards, you’ll have to log into your Borgata online casino and go to the Deposit page. Hit the “Load Funds” button, select Play+ then Bank Card Load, and enter your card details. Verify the expiration date and CVV code, choose your deposit amount, and click Add Funds. Confirm that everything is correct and then click Fund My Account.
Using online banking/eCheck: Access the Deposit page of your Borgata account, click Play+ Load Funds, and choose Online Banking as your funding option. Input the deposit amount; click Continue to verify the amount you wish to deposit and choose your desired bank. You’ll be directed to your online banking portal.
At the portal, input your Online Banking ID and password (which are the same details you use to sign in to your online bank account). Agree to the Terms & Conditions to access your account, then click Pay Now to complete the transfer. It might take about 5-20 minutes to process the transaction and for funds to appear in your Play+ account.
How to Make a Deposit Using Borgata Online Play+
To transfer funds from your Play+ account to your Borgata online casino account, follow these few simple steps.
1) Go to the Banking section. Simply log into your Borgata casino account, visit the Banking section, and click on the “Deposit” tab.
2) Select your payment method. Obviously, your preferred option here is Play+. Click on the logo to get ushered to the next page.
3) Enter the deposit amount. Input the dollar amount of funds you wish to move to your Borgata player account. Keep in mind that you are allowed to transfer an amount from a minimum of $10 and up to the balance of your Play+ account.
4) Finalize the transaction. Click Continue to complete the deposit process. Except for cases of insufficient funds, the money will instantly reflect on your Borgata account balance.
Both Play+ and Borgata Casino are known for their superior and friendly customer support. Don’t hesitate to contact the Play+ customer service team if you come across any issue while depositing. You can email them @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or call their toll-free number 1-877-220-3988 for quick assistance. Play+ deposits are typically fee-free.
Safety & Security
Play+ is a reasonably secure mode of casino payment. By virtue of not revealing your sensitive financial data to the casino, Borgata Online Play+ offers an incredibly safe gambling experience. Even better, funds in Play+ prepaid accounts and cards are FDIC-insured and protected using bank-grade security measures & anti-fraud tools.
Pros of Using Borgata Online Play+
Let’s break down the advantages of using Borgata Online Play+ as a payment method.
- Earn more bonuses and freebies: Borgata favors deposits made using Play+ and therefore offers free bonuses to players who use this payment method. So, depositing with the Borgata Online Play+ account earns you extra perks.
- High success rate: US gambling sites are plagued by horrific acceptance rates for debit and credit cards. With Borgata Online Play+, you won’t have to worry about another rejected or declined deposit.
- Earn rewards: Because Borgata Online Play+ is linked to the casino loyalty program, you will earn rewards such as bonuses, VIP points, and cashback whenever you deposit via this method.
- Gain access to high deposit limits: While the daily deposit limit stalls at around $2,000, you can always get a higher personal limit with your Borgata Online Play+ account. Some VIP players can deposit up to $70,000 more in any given week.
- Low processing fees: Play+ deposits are usually processed without any fees. However, there’s a standard $2.00 fee for all Play+ withdrawals. As a seasoned player, you can always lodge a request for the fee to be waived by Borgata. It helps that Borgata charges no signup fees, no monthly fees, and no deposit fees.
Cons of Using Borgata Online Play+
There are not many downsides you need to watch out for before using Borgata Play+. The most notable one is that the account has some fees – All ATM withdrawals attract a fee of $2.00. There’s also a dormancy fee of $2.95.