Gambling with your hard-earned cash at your favorite online casino means you will be able to score some real money. When you do, you definitely want to make quick withdrawals so you can start enjoying your earnings. Depositing money to your betting account is one of the most straightforward and easiest things to do. Withdrawals, on the other hand, are a whole other matter.
The good news is that many casinos (in particular, Borgata, BetMGM, and PartyCasino in Atlantic City) have gone out of their way to provide as much variety as possible to make their customers comfortable. Cashing out via checks is one of the most popular ways for individuals to get their winnings.
Although more convenient alternatives such as credit cards are available for deposits and withdrawals, there is something to be said about the satisfying experience of receiving a freshly cut paper check. Besides, it would be pretty challenging to frame a wire transfer. So, if cashing out with checks is the best alternative for you, here is everything that you need to know about withdrawing money from a casino by check.
A step-by-step guide on how to withdraw money from a casino by check
When you are finished playing and have amassed your winnings, it’s only natural to want to collect them. The good news is that the process of withdrawing your money from NJ online casinos or NJ online sportsbooks has become far simpler than it used to be.
All the best and most trusted casinos go out of their way to make the withdrawal process a breeze for their customers. Most withdrawals can be done simply by visiting your casino of choice either via desktop, tablet or through your mobile phone – you can choose whichever method is most appropriate for you.
When making a check withdrawal for an online casino, most establishments require that you do so using the same method that you used to make the deposit. This is usually enforced as a result of anti-money laundering protocols, although some casinos offer exceptions to this rule. Check transfers allow players who have deposited through a method that doesn’t allow withdrawals such as debit cards, to still cash out.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how check withdrawals typically work:
To start the cashout process, open your chosen casino’s software and navigate your way to the cashier, usually the same spot where you deposited your money.
From here, select casino withdrawal and then proceed to pick your preferred deposit option.
Provide your casino with any personal or billing information that it requires and end the process by clicking the withdraw button.
If you are new to the withdrawal process, you needn’t be worried about the process as it is fairly straightforward and self-explanatory.
Advantages of cheque withdrawals include:
- As mentioned earlier, players who have made deposits using an alternative method that doesn’t allow withdrawals can continue the cashout process without any issues.
- Some players prefer handling physical checks they can cash themselves in place of wireless or plastic.
- Check withdrawal is one of the simplest and most straightforward withdrawal methods available. It allows players to simply cash out so that a paper check can be mailed directly to their place of residence or business.
- You can always be sure that your withdrawal check will be accepted no matter where in the world you live. Check withdrawals are also one of those traditional cashout options you can rely on regardless of whatever technical limits you may be facing.
Disadvantages of withdrawing money from a casino by check
- Check and bank transfer withdrawals are generally far slower compared to other methods. Although you will still get your winnings, you will be forced to wait a little longer for them.
- Other withdrawal methods such as e-wallet typically carry a higher minimum withdrawal limit which could be an issue for someone expecting a higher amount upon withdrawing.
- Because checks have to be handled by banks, some banking institutions require NJ gamblers to share their sensitive banking details with the casino.
A few points to keep in mind with check withdrawals:
Always ask about the expected withdrawal time
When you complete your withdrawal, the last thing you want to do is sit around for months waiting for your money to come through. Before you choose the check option to withdraw, first find out how long it will take your check to get to you. Most casinos will mail it within 10 days (example: 888 Casino, William Hill, Borgata.) However, if you want a faster delivery rate, then you should pick an alternative withdrawal method more suited to your needs.
Ask about the frequency
You also need to check how often the casino you pick allows requests for physical checks. Some casinos have a cap on only one free check monthly. Once you eclipse the frequency period of the casino, you are required to pay a small fee for each additional check that you request during that period. If you ask about this right away, you might avoid unpleasant surprises later.
Ask your casino about the withdrawal minimum
Most casinos, if not all, have a withdrawal minimum, or the amount of money you need to amass before you can withdraw funds. Some casinos have a withdrawal minimum that is as low as $20 while others have one that might be as high as $250.
When you first sign up at an online casino, you probably have a list of things you should watch for to ensure your security and comfort. Some of the more obvious points include how the site allows you to fund your casino account, the possible bonuses designed for new players, the selection of games on offer, and so on.
Because these are all essential aspects that are exciting to a new gambler, it is understandable that they’re the ones on which you might choose to focus. Ultimately, you will need to figure out how you’re going to cash out and retrieve your winnings. Withdrawing by check is a nice, popular alternative for individuals who are not in a hurry to access their cash.