The mobile sports betting world has become fiercely competitive in recent months, and it has blossomed into an innovative, fast paced industry. There are now more options than ever before available for sports betting fans to enjoy on mobile, thanks to the innovation and creativity from certain industry leaders and frontrunners.
One company that’s become particularly popular in recent years is FanDuel. FanDuel is a company that’s known for offering up incredible online gaming and betting options, and they’ve captured the attention of mobile sports betting fans as well.
Recently, FanDuel announced some simply incredible sports betting odds, on some key UFC matches. In this blog post, we’ll be taking a look at this in more depth, and taking a look at the matches too. We’ll also be covering the topic of sports betting as a whole, and going over some of our top recommendations for sports gaming.
Incredible UFC odds on the FanDuel app
If you’re a mobile sports betting fan, you’re bound to have used the FanDuel app before. This iconic app is home to plenty of wagering and betting opportunities, with fun daily sports tournaments and games as well. It’s one of the best mobile sports betting games available right now, and it’s definitely worth taking a look at it.
Recently, FanDuel announced some incredible odds for their new mobile sports betting app users. As noted in this handy press release on their website, FanDuel were offering new users immense odds of 25/1 on recent UFC matches. These odds were simply astronomical, and the app is still a key download if you’re interested in UFC betting.
It’s not only this offer that’s worth considering if you’re a betting fan, either. Their mobile sports betting app is constantly being updated with new offers, perks and goodies, and it’s absolutely worth downloading it today if you’re a sports betting fan.
3 of the biggest matches that these odds related to
The event that these odds related to was UFC 251, otherwise known as Fight Island. This particular event was thrilling, and the main events included;
- Bantamweight Championship- Petr Yan vs. José Aldo. This particular match was bloody and heavy, and ended up being stopped- as reported in this Forbes article. Petr Yan walked away as the champion after absolutely shredding the former featherweight UFC champion, José Aldo.
- Featherweight Championship- Alexander Volkanovski vs. Max Holloway. This match was controversial, and caused a lot of discussion online. Alexander Volkanovski walked away the winner, after a split decision.
- Welterweight Championship- Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal. This was a technical and lengthy fight, which left the crowd screaming for more. After some gruelling rounds, Kamaru Usman was crowned the winner, which was interesting to see.
Overall, this was an incredibly intriguing pay-per-view event, and it caused a lot of debate online, too. UFC is certainly fascinating to watch, and we’re sure that the people betting through the FanDuel app had a brilliant time with this event.
The best places to head to for top notch mobile sports betting
Sports betting has become even more popular than ever before in 2020, especially in regards to boxing and mixed martial arts. If you’re looking to bet with an online provider but are unsure of where to start, we’ve got you covered. Some of our favorites include;
- This Australian company has been making waves in the mobile sports betting scene, by providing unique products to niche markets.
- 888 is arguably one of the biggest players in the game right now. This global company is known for providing immersive and innovative sports betting products, and they have options to suit everyone from beginners to professionals.
- Tied into one of the most famous casinos in Atlantic City, BetMGM is one of our favorite mobile sports betting providers by far. They’re modern and creative.
- FoxBet offers some simply fantastic mobile betting options, and is known for having a user-friendly, intuitive setup. We’d recommend this particular site for beginners and novice gamblers especially.
- If you’ve read our work before, you’ll know that we spend a fair amount of time talking about FanDuel. FanDuel is one of the most forward-thinking companies in betting, and their mobile sports betting options are amazing.
- William Hill. Finally, we’d recommend checking out William Hill. William Hill is virtually a household name when it comes to mobile sports betting, and they’ve got betting options to suit every better’s interests and skills.
There are some incredible betting providers to choose from in 2020, as you can see. We’d recommend reading through the reviews and spending some time researching, to make sure that you end up spending your money with the best possible provider.
As you can see, there are countless incredible options available for people who love sports gambling and mobile betting. There are so many wonderful websites to check out, and plenty of interesting apps as well. Despite the turbulent nature of 2020, sports betting and mobile gaming companies have continued to provide consistent, high quality products for their audiences.
Whether you’re a seasoned gambling pro or brand new to gaming online, we’re sure that you’ll love what FanDuel’s app has to offer. This is especially true if you’re a fan of UFC fights or boxing as a whole- there are so many wonderful matches coming up, and FanDuel’s odds are absolutely captivating. It’s definitely worth taking a look at the app today.
As a whole, it’s been curious to see the impacts of 2020’s unfamiliar circumstances on the world of sports betting, too. The companies with strong digital presences and innovative gaming styles – like FanDuel and DraftKings – have performed exceptionally, and mitigated the pandemic well. It’ll be fascinating to see how the industry fares towards the end of the year.