One of the best things about being involved in the gambling industry is that there’s always a new story to keep up to date with. Whether you’re interested in casinos, online gaming, or gambling legislation, there’s always something new to read. The recent Eldorado Resorts report is essential reading for gambling fans.
Eldorado Resorts – and formerly, Caesars Entertainment too – has been a very popular name in the gambling world as of late. Recently, Eldorado Resorts put out a simply fascinating report, covering everything from their financial successes, to where this exciting company might be going in the future.
Here at NJ Gambling Fun, we’re passionate about bringing our audience the best of the best when it comes to gambling news. The Eldorado Resorts report is fascinating, specifically, if you’re a gambling fan in New Jersey- so we’ll be taking a look at it in-depth today.
Which Companies Are Involved With This Report?
To make sure that we’re all on the same page, let’s take a quick look at the names that are involved with this Eldorado’s Resort report. If you’re not familiar with this company, you may be unaware that Eldorado Resorts and Caesars Entertainment completed a merger in July this year, as reported here.
This may seem like a small thing to point out, but it’s worth acknowledging it as there are multiple job titles and occurrences referred to within the report itself that refer to both company names. It’s important to be crystal clear with content like this, to make sure that everything is put into context.
What Does This Report Entail?
This report is fairly lengthy, and it’s been written to cover as many areas of the business as possible. To help you out with breaking it down, we’ve simplified the call and the report into this list of the main points:
- Introduction. The layout for the call is covered, discussing the quarter as a whole, with a disclaimer relating to predictions and speculation relating to the company.
- Employees. The return to work is discussed, with mention of 55% of employees returning to work.
- Finance. The financial results are discussed next, with participants noting that Eldorado was ‘just shy of $500 million’ in revenue for the quarter, with expected losses. The merger was discussed, with the comfortable June revenue mentioned.
- Las Vegas. Las Vegas was discussed, with attention being pointed at the limited legislation. The emphasis on the sheer quantities of bookings was strong.
- Other venues. Reno, Atlantic City, and New Orleans were all discussed in a similar fashion to Las Vegas.
- Optimism. Optimism was shared, relating to the customer base, customer retention, and future projects too.
- Final questions. Final questions were taken, from a number of analysts and related executives. The questions were technical in nature, covering revenue, expected revenue for the coming months, and details surrounding further business developments.
This is, of course, a very brief summary of the key points that were mentioned. The Eldorado Resorts report is an intriguing read, and is certainly worth going through in more depth, as it covers an hour-long call with some of the most important names in the company.
It’s important to note that this call painted Eldorado’s position in New Jersey positively. Despite the limitations in New Jersey right now, positive EBITDA has been recorded, and strong levels of customer engagement have been noted as well.
In comparison to other states, New Jersey seems to be providing some incredibly stable and secure opportunities for sports gambling businesses right now – all things considered – and the Eldorado Resorts report backed this point up wholeheartedly.
As you can see, the Eldorado Resorts report was utterly fascinating to read- and it’s worth checking out the full report if you’re somebody who’s interested in the gambling world. This company is virtually a household name when it comes to gambling and betting, and they’re worth reading up on.
It will be great to see where the future takes Eldorado Resorts- and the gambling industry as a whole, too. This report shows promise and potential for the months ahead, despite everything that’s gone on in 2020, and we’re excited to see what happens next.