FanDuel Prepaid Card (officially known as FanDuel & Betfair Prepaid Play+) offers a quick and easy means for online players to fund their FanDuel Sportsbook and Betfair Casino accounts. It also makes it easy to manage your gambling funds because it can be used wherever Discover is accepted, including making cash withdrawals at NYCE® and PULSE® ATMs across the country.
One of the chief reasons FanDuel players feel so strongly about this prepaid card is that you can use it to make deposits/withdrawals without having to share your banking information with the casino. As a Play+ account, it’s specially built to solve banking restriction issues associated with credit/debit card deposits.
Thankfully, you can still fund your FanDuel Prepaid Card with ACH, MasterCard, or VISA, and then move the funds into your gambling account. You could say it’s the Holy Grail of online casino payment. Keep reading to find out more about the FanDuel Prepaid Card system, its deposit methods available for online casino games, security, pros, and cons.
Is this Fanduel article getting you excited about gambling online in New Jersey? Check out the best New Jersey Casino Reviews right here: Borgata, BetMGM, PartyCasino, 888 Casino, William Hill, Caesars, SugarHouse Casino, Golden Nugget, Tropicana and Virgin Casino, 888 sportsbook, William Hill Sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook, Borgata Online Sportsbook, Hard Rock Sportsbook, BetMGM Sportsbook, PointsBet Sportsbook, and FoxBet Sportsbook.
Overview of FanDuel Prepaid Card Deposits
The duo of FanDuel and Betfair New Jersey casino offers an array of gambling products to its esteemed players in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. These include a vibrant Sportsbook, fantasy sports, racing, and a vast variety of online casino games. FanDuel Prepaid Card is the preferred payment method at the site, allowing players to make fast and easy fund-transfers to and from their wager accounts. It’s user-friendly and flaunts one of the highest approval rates when it comes to depositing funds.
Prior to making any deposit, you must sign up for a FanDuel Prepaid Card account. As with all Play+ prepaid card accounts, the enrollment process is rather easy and straightforward. Simply log into your FanDuel/Betfair Casino Account and go to the Cashier section of the site.
On the deposit page, select FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Card as your funding option. Read through the program’s Terms & Conditions, agree to them, and click ‘Enroll’ to complete the enrollment. If the registration goes through (which is almost always the case), your FanDuel prepaid card account is ready to receive funds, so you can make casino deposits immediately in New Jersey.
Although you can use ACH to add funds to the Play+ prepaid account, using a bank card (mostly VISA or MasterCard) is highly recommended. When your card is funded, you can then use it to make payments at FanDuel/Betfair Casino, where deposit requests are reviewed and processed within 24 hours. Upon approval, the funds will be credited to your wager account almost instantly, or at least within the hour.
You understandably want to enjoy your winnings right away, with very minimal delays when making cashout withdrawals. Your personalized FanDuel and Betfair Prepaid Play+ card will be sent to your mailing address on file, but it will take 10 days to 2 weeks to arrive after funding your account.
The FanDuel Prepaid card is usable for instant payments and purchases wherever Discover Network is accepted. It has no activation fees, no annual maintenance charges, and no processing fees. ATM withdrawals are also possible anywhere PULSE and NYCE cards are allowed.
Adding Funds to your FanDuel Prepaid Account with a Bank Card
You can fund your FanDuel Prepaid Card account using major bank cards, ACH, and PayPal. However, FanDuel prefers bank card loading, and justifiably so. MasterCard and Visa are readily available and easy to use while adding funds to the prepaid card account.
To fund your FanDuel Prepaid Card using a bank card, start by logging into your Betfair Casino or FanDuel Casino/Sportsbook gaming account, then head over to the Deposit page. Next up, click the Load Funds button and choose Play+ as your funding option.
After choosing Bank Card Load as your funding source, insert the bank card number from which you want to pull funds, then fill in the Expiration Date and Security (CVV) Code fields. In the section that follows, enter the deposit amount. Confirm that the funding amount is correct on the next screen. Click ‘Fund My Account’ to complete the funding transaction.
In some cases, the funding attempt may not be successful, usually because the address on Play+ file is different from the one used by the bank card in question. You can always get in touch with the Play+ service team should you run into any issue while depositing.
How to Make a Deposit Using FanDuel Prepaid Card
To transfer funds from your FanDuel Prepaid Account to your gambling account, follow these few simple steps.
1) Access casino Banking options. Simply sign in to your gambling account at the FanDuel website (www.fanduel.com/casino).
2) Select your payment method. Go to the Deposit Page then select FanDuel Prepaid Card as your preferred payment method.
3) Enter the deposit amount. Input the dollar amount of funds you wish to move to your FanDuel Sportsbook or Casino account. You are allowed to transfer a minimum of $10 and up to the balance on your FanDuel Prepaid Play+ account.
4) Finalize the transaction. Click Submit to complete the deposit process.
Note that standard FanDuel deposit limits apply here. This means you can deposit up to $2,000 within a 24-hour time period, $4,500 weekly, and up to $10,000 in any given calendar month. You can also apply for VIP limits, in which case your daily limit skyrockets to $10,000, while weekly and monthly limits are revised upwards to $30,000 and $70,000 respectively.
Safety and Security
FanDuel Prepaid Card deposits are powered by Play+, a fintech company that uses next-level encryption technology and impregnable security measures to keep your cash as well as personal and financial information safe. The funds in your prepaid card are held in a Sutton Bank account, which is an FDIC-insured bank based in Attica, OH. The point of using this prepaid card for NJ casino deposits is that you won’t be forced to reveal your sensitive banking details to the gambling site, allowing your transactions to remain relatively anonymous and safe.
Pros of Using FanDuel Prepaid Card
The popularity of FanDuel Prepaid Card as a payment method is attributed to several benefits it offers, including:
- Speed: Once deposit transactions are approved, you can count on the funds to hit your gaming account almost instantly, although it can take up to 1 hour.
- Safety: Your funds are kept in an FDIC-insured bank account, so you can sleep easy knowing that your money is in great hands. You don’t have to share your bank card or bank account details.
- High approval rates: Deposits made with FanDuel Prepaid Card enjoy a near-100% success rate.
- Processing fees: There are no registration or deposit processing fees and no annual management charges with the prepaid card.
- High deposit limits: VIP members can enjoy a significant boost in daily, weekly, and monthly deposit limits, allowing them to deposit as much as $70,000 in any given calendar month.
Cons of Using FanDuel Prepaid Card
- Limited geographical acceptance: The prepaid card can only be used by players in NJ and PA jurisdictions.
- Withdrawal/funding fees: A standard fee of $2.00 is applicable to all bank card transactions. There are also ATM and bank statement inquiry fees.